Wednesday 7 January 2009

Contents page Preliminary task Evaluation


This is my contents page. This is just a simple contents page. I wanted it to be plain as I thought if I added too much information or colours on the page it would confuse the readers. The contents page is fairly easy to understand to read as there is not much on there.

I have decided not to add colours as I thought it would be nice to have a particular theme for the rest of the pages such as black and white. It is basic and simple.

I think that I should make some improvements to my magazine contents page. This is because some people might think it is plain and boring. I will add pictures and a letter from the editor. I will also add some colour to the page but I will keep it simple and just have two colours.

No comments: